As a national leader in the supply of professional cleaning services, Rent A Maid has become a well-known name in the South African service industry. With 26 franchises in operation and 26 years of experience, Rent A Maid South Africa has established a successful franchise network across the country that offers investors ample earning potential.
At R125 000 you can own a Rent A Maid South Africa franchise and become your own boss! Email the franchise division below and supply your name, residential address and contact number, and we’ll get back to you with all you need to know about Rent A Maid cleaning franchise opportunities.
RENT A MAID FRANCHISE BENEFITS
- Access to our confidential concept and marketing strategy
- Access to intellectual property and the right to operate under the trade-marked Rent A Maid brand name
- No marketing fee charged (*minimum spend requirements of R1500 per month)
- Free updates in design and programming of group software
- Royalty fee of only 7% of sales (this fee is only expected after the Franchisor’s initial marketing campaign is complete and a reasonable customer base has been achieved – namely month four)
- Assistance with admin stationery, marketing and sourcing cleaners
- Assistance with franchise software setup
- Government registration guidance for PAYE, UIF, Income Tax, Workmen’s Compensation, etc.
- Rent A Maid Franchising will fund a R5 000 marketing campaign to boost initial sales
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Potential franchisees must have R50 000 saved. The balance may be obtained as a personal loan through a financial institution.
- Potential franchisees must email their area of residence and cell phone number to [email protected]
RENT A MAID CLEANING FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Kempton Park
- Johannesburg South
- Shelley Beach
- Sea Point
- Camps Bay
- City Bowl
- Somerset West
- Strand/Gordons Bay
- Table View
- Jeffreys Bay
- King Williams Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth South
- Louis Trichardt